Monday 27 October 2008

I've been tagged

Before I start doing anything else I thought I had better get around to answering my tag from the lovely Wendy and Poppy. Here's the list of rules that accompany the tag.

1. Link tagger and list rules on blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end, by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

My facts

1. I have known my Husband since I was about 7 years old
2. We have only been married for 1 year
3. I like Bananas in milk with sugar on
4. I am a complete choc-a-holic and yoyo dieter
5. My ideal man would be George Clooney
6. I used to be a Punk Rocker. ( I am so glad I don't have photos )
7. I used to throw Discus for Oldham town team when I was at School

I think I am probably the last amongst the blogging community to reply to the tagging, so I won't bore you all with re-tagging you. If there is anybody at all out there that hasn't been tagged. Please, please share with us 7 facts about yourself. Thanks Poppy and Wendy.

4 comments:

Poppy said...

Hi glad you played along ,very interesting isnt it,great facts,no my name is Lynn, but my friend nicknamed me Poppy and it stuck,when I wanted a name for my blog it just seemed right,

Moon Hulsman said...

Yhink number 5 counts for all of us ha ha
Love your nature card
Liefs Moon

Wendy said...

Well done Gail some interesting facts. Bananas and milk yuk
Wendy x

CraftyC said...

Fantastic card Gail, love the papers and a cute stamp!
Clairex