Monday 27 October 2008

Dinky Dots - Challenge 1 Halloween - DT - take 2





I have never made any Halloween cards before and I must say I have been having fun today with the Dinky Dots Lulu and AJ Halloween downloads. They are the only Halloween images I own, I might just invest in a few more next year. So this is my second entry for the Halloween challenge, hope this is okay cause I might just do a third. This card I have done AJ and Lulu back to back, in the middle I have added a little gismo all my own so the centre is free spinning - like a disc. I wish you were able to see it , it's very tactile and all the members of my family have had a spin.
Here's my list of items used.

* Lulu and AJ download
* Sweet shoppe papers
* Ribbon from stash

11 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

wonderful card gail

love the central spinning images

hugs jane x

Elaine ♥ said...

Thats brill Gail, I love these kinda cards, fab colouring too :)

Elaine x

Wendy said...

Wonderful card Gail
Wendy x

Alison said...

Oh i love spinner cards this is great, thanks for joing in again with us on DDD challenge.

Poppy said...

wow lovely,love those images.colouring fab.
poppy.
x

Becky said...

Another gorgeous card Gail, love the fun dangler!!
Love Becky xx

Annie said...

stunning card with the swivel! and great papers. hugs, annie x

Poppy said...

Hi Gail I have left you an award on my blog.
poppy.
x

Rosietoes said...

Great card Gail. There's so much attention to detail and your spinner is ace. :)

wendy said...

Fantastic card Gail! Love it!

Rach said...

oh wow what a wonderful card, brilliant. hugs rachxx