Monday 27 October 2008

ABC challenge N is for Nature and Friday Sketchers


I've done 2 challenges in 1 again this week, I so feel like I'm cheating. But I've been so busy and I've been neglecting the blog of late. Anyway that's enough whinging. My first challenge is for ABC - N is for Nature and the second is for Friday Sketchers. I turned the sketch around for Friday Sketchers. Hope this is okay ? ? I also thought I would have a change and only use plain cardstock.
Here's my list of items used

* Magnolia Stamps
* Bazzill cardstock
* Prisma pencils
* Cuttlebug corner die cutter
* Gems from stash
* Stickles glitter

12 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely card gail

i used this stamp too - love it!

thanks for joining us this week on ABC

hugs jane x

Alison said...

Fab card Gail the the stamp and colour combo. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.

Wendy said...

Great card Gail
Wendy x

Elaine ♥ said...

awwww so cute... love all your sparkle on the leaves too... beautiful

Elaine x

Heidi said...

Beautiful card in beautiful colors. Love it
Thank you for joining FS this week

Hugs from
Heidi

Roz said...

Lovely card Gail. Love the colours and the image. I've not made any autumn or Halloween cards...

Thanks for your comments you left on my blog!!

Love Roz x

Cecilia said...

Very nice card, lovely colours!

hugs. tiina

Victoria said...

it is lovely - thank you for joining us on abc this week x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Gail. I love the colours and all those leaves, very autumnal.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge tis week.
Cathy xx

Gabigabs said...

Nicely done.

Annie said...

wow this is gorgeous! love how you created the card with the tree line background and all those leaves along the bottom. And love Tilda (I still haven't used this one) hugs, annie x

Rosietoes said...

I got these stamps too Gail and I love the way you have used the leaves at the bottom of this lo. It's fab. :)