Monday 27 October 2008

Dinky Dots - Challenge 1 Halloween - DT


I've been a bit busy over the last few weeks and would love to have made something a bit more special,for the Dinky Dots first challenge, but only managed a very simple card so far, although I do have some sweetie bags to make and something else up my sleeve if I can get it done in time. I have made this card for my nieces who live in Blackpool.
Here's my list of items used

* Dinky dots Lulu witch download
* Sweet shoppe papers
* Prisma pencils

7 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

This is lovely Gail, love your layout and little sentiments, they re fab :)

Elaine x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely spooky card gail

hugs jane x

Wendy said...

Fab card Gail
Wendy x

Poppy said...

gorgeous,love halloween.

Alison said...

This is great Gail, thanks for joining in our first Dinky Dots Den chaleenge.

Becky said...

Oh wow! It's a gorgeous card Gail, I love all the added extras, there is so much to look at!
Love Becky xx

Annie said...

Fabulous card with lots of details. hugs, annie x