Sunday 26 October 2008

My Time To Craft - Challenge 36 - Personalise it




I think I'm just about in time for this weeks Challenge at My Time To Craft, which is to personalise a project with a name, initials, etc. I have been waiting for the new dies to come out over at Cuddly Buddly, which I have to say are fantastic, they are posable, so you get true value for money. Another job extremely well done by Kim. I have made this concertina card for my Daughter Casey, she was 20 on the 25th October.
Here's my list of items used

* Cuddly Buddly Teddy die cutter
* Sweet shoppe papers
* Magnolia stamped Flowers
* Ribbon, gems etc from stash

7 comments:

Poppy said...

oh its gorgeous,she'll love it.
poppy.
x

Elaine ♥ said...

Lovely idea Gail, and beautifully done as always :)

Elaine x

Jo said...

Fantastic!! I've had my eye on the CB dies too and you've shown how vesatile they are. Thanks for joining in with the challenge :o) Jo x

Lesley said...

Fab card! Thank you for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Linny said...

Stunning Gail. You have made another brilliant project. Lindax

Poppy said...

OK no rush
Poppy.
x

Rosietoes said...

I absolutely love your mini books Gail and this is gorgeous. I haven't had time to play with my dies yet but going by this project they will be really useful. :)