Saturday 28 June 2008

Penny Black Saturday challenge 3


I had a quick peek over at the Saturday Penny Black challenge blog this morning as I was awake early. This weeks theme is Pink, Brown and Green, so I had a go and came up with this. I have used brown polka dot backing paper, pink Bazzill and coloured the stamp with my Prisma pencils, I'm still getting to grips with the sansodor and this is the first thing I have done which I've posted, a couple of prima flowers. I thought to myself I really want brown gems - well - then I remembered that the last lot of gems my sis sent for me had some different colours in and guess what - yep - brown gems. I am so easily pleased.

12 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

wow what a fantastic card - this is just what I feel like doing after walking the dog...love that image and your colour work is great - thanks so much for joining us at PBS this week
Hugs
kath
xxxx

paylin said...

wow ... u have done a beautiful creation and lovely layout.

Well just to drop by to say " hello " takecare and have a great day
Regards.
x

WeirdCat said...

Such a cute card, need to get on with my PB challenge
Ruth x

tracie said...

fabulous card Gail, love the brown dotty paper and this image is one of my favourites. Thanks for joining us this week :)x

ella bella said...

wow this is gorgeous i love those papers and the image is fab. thanks for joining this weeks PBS challenge
Tracy x

Dawn said...

Great design love all the rounded corners and great stamp too!

Monika said...

wonderful card and love the dotted paper

Pauline said...

Very lovely card Gail - like everything about it and I think the colours look fab.
x

Lorraine said...

This is so pretty. I simply love the dots and flowers.

Anonymous said...

fantastic card, so beautiful.

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful card! Love this image! The text goes perfect with it! Great job.

Jutta said...

Very beautiful card, i love the image!!!!