Saturday 28 June 2008

ALISON HAS TAGGED THE BLOGGER COMMUNITY

Just visited Alison's blog and have read her tag, at the bottom she has tagged all who read it, so here goes.
WHAT WAS HAPPENING 10 YEARS AGO
I was living and working in Rhyl, I played darts for a local team and was much thinner.
NAME 5 THINGS I WILL BE DOING TODAY
Crafting, Blog hopping, Visiting my Grandson, Making tea for my very wonderful hubby, Having a bath.
SNACKS I ENJOY
Iced Gems ( love them I could eat packets and packets of them )
Jelly tots
Jam on toast
Bacon butties
Twix
THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE
Buy a house in Australia near my siter
Buy a house in Australia at Kirra Beach , it would have to have a Sea view ( it has to be the most laid back place on earth )
Start a trust fund for my Grandson
Make sure my family and friends wanted for nothing
Have a Boob job, Lipo suction, Eye lift, Tummy tuck etc ( no botox though )
PLACES I HAVE LIVED
Oldham, Blackpool, Rhyl and now back in Oldham.

If they haven't aleady been tagged I would like to tag Glenda, Wendy, Linda, Ruth, Sonia, Paul, all the rest of my fellow cuddly buddly bloggers and everybody else who reads this.

No comments: