Monday 24 November 2008

DDC#5 Don't Be a Square, Be a Triangle




This week's challenge over at DDC is aptly titled Don't be a Square, Be a Triangle. You have to make a Triangle shaped card or Box for the Challenge. I enjoyed this one, a bit different from the norm and it gave me an excuse to use the lovely new digital image and backing flowers and sheets from Fred She Said. Which I must say I have to Thank Kath at CB for, she kindly let me know where she got hers from and steered me in the right direction.

List of items used

* Digital image - Fred She Said
* Backing papers and flowers - Fred She Said
* Prisma pencils
* Ultra fine glitter
* Gems, Brad, Ribbons from stash

6 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgeous Gail - Love the colours and love the way you've glittered the flowers - it really brings the card/box to life.
Great challenge this one wasn.t it - can't wait for the next.
hugs Heather xx

Poppy said...

love it its great ,love the image ,going for a look.
poppy

Elaine ♥ said...

This is FAB Gail... you naughty lady.. l just HAD to go look and oops my finger slipped!!!

Elaine x

Erica said...

Hi Gail, thank you for participating in our challenge, you box is lovely :D! Great image too, I'd better not go and have a look ;o) Unfortunately the cut-off for this challenge (our challenges always run for two weeks) was last night at 18.00 hrs Dutch time. I'm posting the new challenge later today, hope you'll join in again!

Hugs,
Erica

Wendy said...

This is stunning Gail and so different, love the image you have used.
Wendy x

WeirdCat said...

So cute, great colours and love the images you've used