Monday 24 November 2008

ABC Challenge - R is for Ribbon



Wow, I'm pushing the boat out this week, 2 challenges in 2 days. This one is for the ABC Challenge - R is for Ribbon. I do have quite a few Birthdays coming up and I do not buy cards. So, only one thing for it, I need to get busy again. This is for my Niece's Birthday.( Shelly in Blackpool ) I love these House Mouse stamps, so cute. I made my own little embellishment with shrink plastic and glazed the eyes.

List of items used

* House Mouse stamp
* Prisma pencils
* Cuddly Buddly greeting stamp
* Fiskars Border punch
* Prima silk flowers
* Sweet shoppe papers
* Shrink plastic
* Brads, pearly stems from stash

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Great card Gail and what an unusual image, love it
Wendy x

Jen said...

That image is so unusual, I can't believe there's a House Mouse stamp that I didn't know about!
Great card - thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x

Linny said...

TROLL'S! Its a long time since a saw a troll and with the fabulous house mouse too! A great card Gail. Lindax

WeirdCat said...

Reminds me of my childhood, my sister had loads of those critters-trolls not mice- lovely card

Bev said...

lovely card Gail but I find these trolls scary looking....lol

CraftyC said...

I just love that stamp, not seen it before, And seeing a trill takes me back a few years!
Clairex

Roz said...

Wow! I love HM too, and have never seen one with a sexy little troll, lol. Love it!!!

Love Roz x

CraftyC said...

A lovely card and such a cute character!
Clairex