Wednesday 5 November 2008

House Mouse - Challenge 12 - A recipe



I thought I would have a go at the House Mouse Challenge this week, I have some lovely House Mouse stamps which over the coming weeks I'll try to show in the challenges. This weeks challenge is a recipe of Ribbon, 2x Buttons, Felt and a Scalloped edge. It's my sister's Birthday this week, the one that lives in Blackpool. This is such a sweet image I know she will love it. I decided to glaze the Bag, Beads and Shoes, I think it makes it a bit more tactile.

Here's my list of items used.

* House Mouse stamp
* Cuddly Buddly paper
* Sissix Felt flowers
* Quickutz Buttons
* Fiskars Border punch
* Pearly gems from stash

17 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

awwwwwwww so cute I just love this Gail, so pretty and a right cute mouse it is too :)

Elaine x

Sharon said...

that's lovely , I love her glossy "clip clops" as my daughter calls them. (shoes)

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Oh how darling! LOVE the shoes! This card is just precious!

Poppy said...

Love the stamp its so sweet but the colours have made it so pretty.
poppy.

Wendy said...

Aaaah this is so sweet
Wendy x

iReneM said...

This is such a sweet image and love the card

x

Carolyn Bounds said...

Oooooh...how sweet, and what a diva:o) I love the way you colored your image, and your layout is divine. Definitely pretty in pink:o) Your sister is going to adore it!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Rachel said...

ADORABLE!!! i love your image

wendy said...

Great card Gail....i love house mouse stamps!

Jennifer Scull said...

what a cute card! she is simply darling!

theneon said...

This is ever so precious -- your sister will be delighted to receive should a beautiful card. Martha Kay

Stacy Morgan said...

So so so cute and I just love the shine on the shoes.

Joanne said...

I love it! It is just adorable and love what you did with the shoes!

Heather said...

This is wonderful, I love everything about it.
hugs Heather xxx

Emma said...

Such a cute card. This is one of my favourite stamps. x

Els G. said...

Love your card! It's sooo cute! I'm sure your sister is going to love it!
Els
x

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Great card and I love that glossy accent.And i love the image also.:)) Just love all their stamps.

Rosalien