Saturday 26 July 2008

WYLDE WOMEN AWARD


I feel truly honoured tonight, I have received a fabulous looking award from Linda and Charli, thanks again ladies, much appreciated. There aren't too many rules with this one. The first is.
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number inbetween - it's up to you. Make sure you link their site in your post..

2. Link back to this blog site http://www.tammyvitale.com/ So Tammy can come and visit all the wonderful people who have received the award.
And to remember the purpose of the award is to send love and acknowledgement to the people who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

I would like to nominate -

Anybody who visits my site, that doesn't already have one. I have been crafty blogging for a couple of months now and I must say, I have made some lovely new friends, when I go blog hopping, I find the most amazing creations from people of all walks of life and have found a never ending supply of inspiration. So if you are a visitor to my site and leave me the odd comment now and again please feel free to pick up this award, because it is you who make my day with your kind words.

No comments: