Friday 4 July 2008

Tilda atc goodies


Here are my goodies that I won for my Tilda in Bloom atc, over on the Friends of Tilda challenge Blog. I received my assortment of papers and stamped images from Annie, whom also made me the most adorable little atc and card. I am new to atc's and don't have many, so you can imagine my joy when this little beauty popped out of the parcel. I also have to say a big thank you to Gill, she was sent the parcel by mistake ane very kindly passed it on. I have had my Grandson for the past couple of days and haven't been able to do any crafting or blogging. But I shall make up for it over the weekend.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Wow Gail how lucky are you, some yummy papers and images there :)
Have fun, looking forward to seeing what you come up with :)
x

WeirdCat said...

What a selection, very jealous!! have fun
Ruth x