Friday 11 July 2008

Cute card Thursday challenge 18


I have been blog hopping this week and found this challenge that everybody is doing over on the cute card Thursday challenge blog. So, I thought I would have a go. This week's theme was a card for a child. I have used the picking apples stamp by Elizabeth Bell,I love these stamps because they can be for children or adults that like cute. I have coloured her with prismas and added a touch of stickles. The background papers are Shabby Princess. The sentiment stamps are from an Autumn Leaves set. I have used Prima flowers and Dovecraft gem brads. Ooh and a little bit of ribbon which I attached through Dovecraft eyelets. Being a card for a child I thought the emphasis should be on nice bright colours.

5 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, love the image and the colours you have used.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Deb said...

gorgeous card, fantastic colours, love this sweet image, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Alison said...

Lovely card Gail, fab colours.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card GGail. I ove the colours you have used.

Debbie x

Bev said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the rich colours you have used