Monday 14 July 2008

A couple of male cards I made today



I have a couple of male Birthdays coming up so I thought I'd get them done today, after everybody had gone home ( Sunday is the day all the kids descend on us for dinner, it's like a madhouse, great to see them all, but oh so peaceful when they go home ) Any way this was my way of relaxing - I have paper pieced Kyle from Cuddly Buddly then matted and layered him on some papers which are part of the pirate downloadable set which is also cuddly buddly. The matting block behind him and the hinges are actually tags, but after a bit of creative time I came up with these. The other one is also a downloadable set from Cuddly Buddly, called local lads. These are great because you get everything you need to make your card. images, papers, tags etc.

No comments: