Wednesday 25 June 2008

Sofie's 18th Birthday card




This one is for my Daughter Sofie who will be 18 shortly, this is our favourite nick name for Sofie who makes a drama out of everything. I have used 4 pieces of A4 card in total . One for the base, two for the gate fold then another one to cover the join at the back and add a bit more strength. I have used white linen card and Bazzill card stock the gingham is from a cd from carolannstudio. The Dana stamp has been paper pieced. She's gorgeous and one of Kim's new range from Cuddly Buddly. I made the template in Greeting card Factory imported the crown , printed off then coloured and glittered it. This card has many wonderful gems on it which my very wonderful sister from Oz sends me.

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Gail this card is absolutely stunning! Sophie will love it.
All the fine details you have added and the verse. Fabulous.

Glenda xx

PS been away, 1 topper coming soon!!!!

Elaine ♥ said...

Just gorgeous Gail, I bet she will love it :)

Elaine x

Linny said...

This is superb Gail. I can't keep saying stunning! lol Lindax