Thursday 19 June 2008

Christening card for Mason


My friend asked me to do her an accordian card, I love doing these - this one is for her nephew Mason, who I met for the first time last week , he's an adorable little chap. These images are from the downloadable range from cuddly buddly. The dotty background is also from a downloadable range from cuddly buddly. Lots of gems ( from my lovely sis in Oz )and some lovely organza ribbon in a pale blue and white. The sentiments are from Greeting card factory and with a bit of tweeking have been made more suitable for Mason.

5 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

I think this is adorable Gail, what fab keepsake, so well thought out and put together :)

Elaine x

prita said...

It is beautiful Gail - sis

Wendy said...

A really lovely card Gail.
Wendy H x

WeirdCat said...

Am sure this will be treasured forever

Linny said...

Stunning Gail. You have loads of wonderful ideas. Very clever.Lindax